Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Trendy Tuesdays with Lucky Linden: Upcoming Jewelry Trends


I know by this time in the year I usually need a wardrobe refresher. I don't feel like going shopping in the middle of the winter season but I can always get some excitement in my wardrobe by adding accessories. For Spring, here are some of the jewelry trends to look out for.



Tassel earrings and fringe necklaces: This trend was seen a lot on the Spring runway from Chanel, Louis and Dior. Here's an example of a nice one by Bebe.







Medallions: These ones by Kara Ross and Lois Hill on the Max and Chloe site are really nice.







Plastics and Perspex: Colored fun jewelry that's 60's inspired will be big for Spring. You can find them from brands like Karen Walker, or Marni. The acrylic rings are really nice you can find them on Etsy.com. They are handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment