Wednesday, June 16, 2010

T.I. DENIES SNITCHIN AGAIN


“There ain’t nobody, nowhere in naan jail sayin’ I was on they paperwork,” the Atlanta-native told XXL. “Can’t nobody show you no paperwork with my name on it. Ain’t naan judge, ain’t naan D.A., ain’t nobody. But what troubles me is that there’s muth-afuckas out there talking ’bout they think or be-lieve I’m snitching, but riding around, smoking weed and drinking beer with muthafuckas who they know telling. But you want to sit back and talk shit about me on the computer.”

I don’t know why, instead of just interviewing this guy and taking his word for it, some real journalist doesn’t just thoroughly investigate whether or not he gave up any information to the Feds. I’m sure that if there’s anything to find, The Smoking Gun could find it. Then we could put this shit to rest and you streetcorner D.A.’s can either be proved right, or shut the fuck up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment