Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Trendy Tuesday With Lucky Linden: Review of Hellobeautiful Salon


So, last week I got a dramatic change in my look. I got my hair cut into a layered bob just in time for the holidays. I wanted to go somewhere good and a friend recommended a hairstylist named Faith from the Hello Beautiful salon in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. I decided to post a little review of my experience there. Faith specializes in cutting, coloring and styling curly hair like mines. I wanted a look that would be able to wear curly as well as straight and I knew I wanted bangs. So when I first came into the salon it had a grungy trashy 80's feel to it. There was pink leopard print everywhere. It was kind of cute.. Very laid back..A dog jumped on my coat and I said that I was allergic to dogs and the stylist moved my things. Now, on to the styling...She first had a consultation with me and asked me about my hair, she touched it and she recommended that I cut it in a layered bob. She washed my hair and blew it out and then she started snipping away at my hair. When she was done my long hair had been transformed into a short bob with bangs! It took a couple days to get used to but I realllly think Faith is a talented stylist and I got a good haircut. If you're interested in the salon the website is hellobeautifulsalonnyc.com. They do all sorts of other things at the salon such as makeup, nails and extensions.

Before


After


Follow @Lucky_Linden

No comments:

Post a Comment